HOW TO USE
Balmonds Rosehip Scar Oil
A luxurious blend of oils famed for their regenerative and conditioning purposes: lavender, chamomile, calendula, rosehip and palmarosa. Packed with nutrients, vitamins and EFAs, our oil was formulated for daily use to soften and smooth fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, or mature skin.
What is it used for?
- to keep scars soft and supple
- to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- as a night-time facial oil
- as a massage oil for stretch marks
- to improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes
- for sensitive skin after radiotherapy or chemotherapy
- to enrich your favourite moisturiser, just add a few drops to the cream
- as a nourishing nail and cuticle oil
- to balance uneven skin tone, including pregnancy-related melasma
- to make any area of skin softer, smoother and more supple
- to improve the appearance of acne scars
- to moisturise and nourish dehydrated, delicate or ageing skin
- to increase skin’s elasticity on pregnant bellies and perineums.
Directions for use
Gently massage the oil onto skin with gentle circular pats using clean hands. Can be applied on slightly damp skin to lock in moisture.
For scars, hyperpigmentation, damaged skin and blemishes, we advise applying morning and night for at least six weeks once the skin has healed over. Improvement will depend on various things, such as where on the body the damage is, how long it's been there, how deep the damage goes, difference from surrounding skin, and overall health and wellbeing.
Once applied, do not expose your skin to strong sunlight, as the oil does not contain an SPF.
“I find this Rosehip Scar Oil great for the skin on my neck and chest. My mum also uses it on her mature, aging skin and finds that it’s great at reducing signs of aging.”
Patch test first
As with any new skincare product, we always advise you patch test a tiny amount of the oil behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for at least 24 hours before widespread use. Visit our Patch Test page for a detailed guide. Can be used in conjunction with our rosehip-rich Cleansing Oil.
SHARE YOUR STORY
How do you use your Balmonds?
If you've found any of our products helpful, we’d love to hear about it!
Share your photos and tell us about your experience on our Share your Story page, and we’ll give you a free product of your choice.